Hydraulic Analysis Limited has the expertise and facilities for undertaking detailed hydraulic studies incorporating:-
- Surge analysis and dynamic simulation of pumped pipeline systems and networks.
- Preparing conceptual hydraulic designs, to advise on optimum pipeline routing and sizing, equipment selection and operating philosophy.
- Pump selection and optimisation of wet well volumes, with switching levels, to minimise the number of pumping cycles and reduce energy costs.
- Air valve selection and calculation of pipe diameters with gradients that will ensure stable flow development in drained sections of descending pipelines.
- Commissioning support and trouble shooting on-site, with transient flow and pressure measurement/recording.
- Feasibility, capital and running cost estimates of pumping and pipeline systems